Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Henoch-schonlein Purpura Natural Treatment

: D

Harr

Last time I bissl less exaggerated, my school year is almost saved, and even looks consistently good!

Soon my work will begin soon
I'm 18 !!!!! Yay!
SOON I've got a car! O: An old Mazda, but rumor has it was great!
Hurrah! And
!
After Holland I may go too! ^ _ ^ That

I do as close to Amsterdam on NEM secluded lake vacation with Sebi, last week's holiday \u0026lt;3
And he CAN DRIVE ME !!!!!!!! hurray ^_____^
Hopefully it has a CD player. ^ _ ^

Sebi is sick; _;

I like him SO SO SO SO SO SO nice.
I can imagine no other life. ^ - ^ A great base to get older!

Oh!
What I meant to say xD

As much as my heart bleeds, I'll probably soon get a Wordpres blog. There are
categories.

I need something for me, where I post stuff, and motivation for more literary, all philosophical and political works. ^ _ ^ Hurray hurray hurray
Hurrra hurrrrraaaaa! ^
I do well, the 100-word Challenge of short stories - ^___^
^ I'm in a good mood.


I'm looking forward to the holidays ^ _ ^
3 weeks of Parliament, 4 weeks Federal Computing Centre (where I ABSOLUTELY einschleiben must then take me after school one probably right!), A week, Holland, are 18, HURRAY ^ - ^




^____^ I'm good things!

0 comments:

Post a Comment