the good old gawlik
tjaa .. when started the day yesterday? some point, when Konstantina's train was finally eingetrudelt. estate for a sightseeing tour through the Marx we are GEDU to HH and have tried a money clip for Phil to find. not soo easy. should also be more of a fun, but now because he so successful in financial advisors * g *. is but then degenerated into an expensive gift. were packed with just as calls: dyspeptic. no celebration. no neighborhood.
but we might as well pass happen.
well, the night ended very late, we have a bottle of champagne on the roof dumped when I should be lifted as high, drank a bottle of tequila, broken glasses, with candy thrown and very little sleep. STOMACH SICK?
oh well. was certainly a fun evening. and we learned a lot about the importance of testosterone.
now sits on the plane k. .. enviable.
is only hoffetnlich's better for her than me straight. I hope she sleeps through and not check in;)
and what I do now?
0 comments:
Post a Comment