Monday, August 2, 2004

How Much Is A Purple Amethyst Worth?

glad

Sun I had forgotten my password but smooth. Moreover, I have to mess around here with a modem connection and a keyboard from the early eighties.
but otherwise I'm very boisterous. I'm sitting in the "library" and actually I should not really be here. has some wonderfully prohibited. and everywhere are described zettel around, I'm sitting on t. chair, surrounded by his things ... well, yes.
He'd have to know in order to understand the presence of his things;)
Well, now I'm back in my small home village, in the old villa. then the home of the newly drawn to mentioned. wrong to laugh. must be constantly on the book "We Have Always Lived in the Castle" think.
tjaja the villagers.
but I'm actually very proud of me, I have some serious conversations led me my mother found me through against my grandma, I was the love brave daughter who has helped with the related, good conversation ... I arrived on saturday, I would gladly have risen again in the train, or would have withdrawn in icy silence. but no, I was very reasonable, and apart from a small nervous tension and the need to always have stock on a package, everything is good! (Oh, alexa * gg *)
and I'm happy. or something of that kind .
I was a week to complain with my grandma. very nice. I hope she knows what it means to me, and I hope they may have liked me, even though I am no longer small and cute. very strange, I'm still not, how childish I should or should behave. to grow up? not good. too childish? then I failed as a granddaughter. how to find a common basis with a 75 year old, if you do not know, but accidentally used her?
would I do with my grandmother here irgendwetwas, coincidentally the countless memories together would be if not from childhood? I know
it does not, family is difficult.
family .. and I must once again think of him;)
notwithstanding the fact that i am not quite emotionally unburdened, I have to complain, so what? made a great discovery, I would say.
a very interesting person, really. and a very nice, quiet smile in the corner of his eye. and calm, he radiates a great calm and warmth. but most of me is probably a scene to be remembered, as he has spoken with his little sister (15). I do not know what exactly he said but the tone was that of a man who has experienced pain even though but for a different regardless of himself only wants the best. It's really nice when siblings like each other.
well, now, this quiet smile had now been invited to the high-ic field. or rather, I'll do it, specifically with a brief. wow. I do not know, I'm in love? I like his company very much and I want to meet him. I want to know how he thinks what he thinks about the world, I was once again far too chatty and too few have listened. He is also a sign of fate, an exciting company .. whatever;)
well, stupid is that he is not to have. and if men do not fall in, they're nothing to move, all that crap! but no joke! (Phil meet I tomorrow, my little schatzi .. I'm looking forward, with the last phone call I got was very brooding, which base, our friendship, and especially how well it is .. But have today phoned him, and it's all ok!)
well, I'll do so again ridiculous, and then another letter. but I will not call, I do not already want to know that he will not be there, I would like to keep this tense restless:)
'm happy I fundamentally from another: I have friends.
There are people who are in my heart, and that makes life wonderful. do not ask me why, I know you do not deserve, but I love you! exuberant! * G *

well, my honor, humor in all ..
and now I'll pack up the dog and disabled my grandma and drive into the heather, and then order a chocolate with rum for them. bold idea;)
I wish you all a wonderful day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment