Life is all suffering already creating ... The disease comes on its own and it is always there, always has one pain. It hurts everything, love hurts, even friendship, "parenthood", so to be a mama, is also very difficult. The worst is when you will not or can see that there is only one way of this pain filled with purpose. This way is Jesus Christ. One should simply trust God.
Unfortunately, I can hardly Christian . Live I can only pray chrislich and sometimes think. I fall every day and it is terrible to understand that it has done exactly what you really wanted to avoid.
Now we part again. Hasan and myself. I do not love him and live together without love is, in turn, some as meaningless. Has our son unhappy parents earned? But everything in me screams
against this injustice. I want us to love each other and stay together because it looks nice. A fairy tale had come true.
love can not be forced, unfortunately.
Saturday, December 29, 2007
Benzoin Essential Oil Preserve
sorry
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment