Saturday, February 9, 2008

What To Wear With Dark Top?

latest Panty

He was in Turkey, where he was circumcised.

Yesterday was a beautiful day, we have a vhs-course visited together. Elerne-child gymnastics. Then we went to Marina because she lives so close and since the two played very nicely together. My little one and her daughter. Was better than last time where it has allowed him to touch anything. Then they drove us home ...

Panteley speaks rates on Turkish way. For example, I tell him, "Throw away the stick," he answered me, "throw away Photo no." Translated into German. After having spent 2 weeks in Turkey has changed a lot. No matter what I tell him he denies this and that even backwards. Sleep? "Sleep no!" Eating? "Eat no!". etc

Today we drive to the family Riffel, they have a big beautiful house near the Zoo and two daughters who are a little older than panty. Let's see if we go animal park has also gone.
P. slept well 9-9 :-) And I from 10 9 I feel sick ...
I can not find my cell phone. It is probably set out some of Marina, to Off.

Shorty favorite food is soup. H. said he has eaten little in Turkey but now he eats a lot. He is thin but still.
It may well puzzle :-) At least the 6-splitter, he gets along all alone.

he play a lot of independent but if I'm not not because he misses me like never before. ;

0 comments:

Post a Comment