THUS TO small is fine. Nchmittags he had a bad mood. In the morning, the papa annoyed him few times in which he showed up improperly and has ensured that the Panty howling behind him. I was furious for these tears. Regardless of H. ..
Otherwise we were at home and out here and there. It depends on society. And he's quick, can run fast ;-)
Did it have some time at mama because I had many dates.
Wat should I write?
He has a lot to eat lunch. He will never Baden - he has indeed once daily Kamilienbad take account of the circumcision, but once he is inside he has fun, he was sleeping at noon today schtunden a half because he got up at 8.. Evening at 11 went to sleep clock. Now go I too. Naacht good.
Monday, February 11, 2008
Word World And Birthday
pro_x_x @ 2008-02-11T23: 26:00
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment