Sara's ex
I will get to know Sarah's ex on the weekend at a party. Sara gave me a lot about her and tells little good. I realize that I tend to Sara's estimates assume a one to one and to make strong judgments about Sylvia.
particularly the prospect that Sylvia now and then comments Drain Sara performs very offensive and just way and that she was often aggressive and angry, makes me afraid.
Wolfsschow:
Oh God, this'll be fun. This woman is an animal, they will crush you, can intervene before Sara.
This is also embarrassing when you depend on Sara, because you you can not even fight back.
The evening will be a fiasco because you will isolate you, cool and aloof and arrogant and you'll get bored while you are trying keep away from Sylvia. There is
be really weird to see how familiar the two are aware, perhaps more familiar than you thought.
Actually, you wonder if Sara really belongs to you, whether she lives in another world and you can never take on another planet. Maybe this is all an illusion and yet in reality there is no connection between you. The
'll see you then, because the relationship between her and Sylvia was not only saulang but also with living together and creates something just facts and content.
While you are indeed only a butterfly that flies through Sara's life and never will stop somewhere and duration.
a season love, as always. And this is connectionless
you then again demonstrated when the two eyes only to tease and annoy. For what teases himself, loves himself.
are perhaps the two closer destructive at this level, which is probably not as bad as you with Sara on the new way
Maybe Sara will notice that all of this was nothing for them, if they rumeiern me then looks, while Sylvia can at least hand out properly.
It is also much strength.
feeling
fearful, tense, sad
need:
connection, protection, integrity, security, continuity, stability
most importantly, stability and connection
I need so much security, is that I feel a strong connection and I stretch out comfortably in it as in a warm, bright room.
This connection to myself and to my closest caregivers.
I need the confidence that this connection is always there, sometimes just for me but that I could not feel when I realize the (stress, uncertainty, etc) can do something to restore the connection.
I know I have the skills now, to do that.
Please contact me:
I ask when I see that increase tension and uncertainty because I lost the connection to me or Sarah, watch the short and then become active.
I do not need to endure, but may I ask for Sara or something that makes the connection again.
Let me show it.
I do not stand above all, but must show that I care to be in contact and connection.
I can this vulnerability that is to show.
short form, specifically
If my anticipation rises on Saturday, I ask myself why, to register that I connect to my needs and then formulate a request.
strategies for Saturday for more details:
could be requests to Sara:
Sara, I need a degree of proximity, you can hug me again?
or take her hand or eye contact as a strategy looking
or replace short whisper to how we feel, maybe Go to the hallway or the kitchen to talk to each other briefly
0 comments:
Post a Comment