Friday, October 29, 2010

How Soon Can I Take The Ept Test

societys_doll @ 2010-10-29T19: 16:00

I sometimes wonder what has brought the eating disorders in our world.

Was it the fashion gurus?
Somehow I think not.

Is it society?
Sort of, yes. I think it is because you must live pretty long in passing. In the past we simply did what the parents have made. Sure, that was pretty shit. As a woman you have left only the kitchen and as a man you may have to do things that you do not want, BUT you have a clear direction in life. The

we have not any more. We have too many opportunities and we have a dominant so good that we satisfy the huge, enormous, all-consuming to meet customer requirements.

How should this be done? Where there's one person?

And what do you do? It will be depressed, self-destructive ... looks for an absurd goal, which brings a little more. It helps to flee an only.

it we ourselves?
At first glance, seems to be clearly said no: Yes.
But is this really so? We do not decide for or against us really, just as hardly a decision for or against homosexuality.
Are we perhaps missing mentally impaired products, not tough enough? On the other hand, we create things that no one else is doing. We have energy. It flows just in the wrong direction. How far we have
influence and intellect?

I'm really not sure what it is. As also raises the question: Is that important?
you sit in hell and burn. Done.

0 comments:

Post a Comment