belief labor of love and self-development
My wish / my vision is to really engage in a relationship to allow closeness and feelings. Specifically, my goal
that I want to try that with Sara and find solutions with it so limited potential for our meetings and all the driving around. My inner voices
say:
- it will be the same again with Julia, you have to give up a lot to view it and you will out of sheer frustration at some point separate
-there is only either love and or autonomy and self-development
- you have to give up yourself to get the love that you need
- you must not disappoint them and say no
- you have to restrict yourself and just accept
- you have your boundaries go, to get enough love
- you will eventually completely much anger in you have and then make final
- you will be curtailed and limited, you will put the air we breathe
- Love is like a too narrow space with a low ceiling and too little light
- Love is like a river every moment of your house being flooded with high water and pulls you away
- Love is like the loops of the blue rain that you can strangle everything and no place else for
my old belief :
order to get love denying I have my limits and my self-development.
Reality Check:
No, the belief is no longer true. As a child, for me it was necessary for survival, to get love, warmth and care. And for that, just to deny my true feelings and needs and my limits, put away.
Now I'm grown up and can take care of all my needs, I am no longer dependent on the love of certain people.
fulfilled needs / celebration and appreciation:
I have it enabled me as a child to make the experience of love, as I have borne incursions and so was, as My family wanted me to be.
Anders would not have been possible in my family, love, and to get respect and attention.
I am even thankful that I'm so worried for me and got the bare minimum of warmth and affection without which every child is crazy.
unmet needs / mourning / regret:
My needs to be like I am, after being accepted with all that is there were, with the belief certainly not met.
I could not feel my limits and certainly do not claim. My self-perception and my integrity, my self-development and vitality were all my unmet needs.
It makes me sad and anxious when I look at the lead before his eyes.
have in relations with J. and C. I have acted entirely in accordance with this belief.
What then had to remain unfulfilled, my need for a connection that is so authentic and vivid that it can be very much be there, a compound that welcomes my self-development and respect my limits.
new creed: My
Love relationship and my self-development may grow equally full of serenity.
Please
I am asking myself about this new set of beliefs continues to illuminate and more specifically in the form of CSF diary that I need for my future certification.
0 comments:
Post a Comment