"Live the Moment" The Immortality of the existence
Can you really live for the moment?
I do not believe. Everything we do is in the past. The presence has not even a millisecond. They always crumbled like sand and bubbles through the fingers. It gives me a headache.
The future is like a shadow ... kan you hardly see them and touch not only right. Sometimes I'm not even sure that they are a major influence, because the chance is the component X, we will never be able to control.
The past is the only thing that is tangible, but they also escapes through the small back door in our memory to make room for other things. A childhood recollection gives way to a soulless mathematical formula that will help one in the future ... also seems to me absurd.
What is the meaning of life? In a book also mentions: "Everything what is left when you subtract the senseless. "
Well ... what remains? Mere instincts. the act of mating, eat until you are satisfied or beyond?
Why does the man take the trouble to think about this crap? How do I make myself the trouble? It is a frustrating and fruitless endeavor.
We are just simply there, and I fear nothing more behind it.
0 comments:
Post a Comment