me about this, every time the cold horror, when I say "Jesus saves " one of those - see label.
I imagine how the religious spirit always poor squatting in the shit and pray that their savior might save them.
This will never happen and if so, then it is out completely own power. It is in a self-Every person "of his own fortune" and of course its own God .
I see nothing wrong in it, if you believe in something that gives you power when you believe something that drives one to charity.
Just ... do not be benevolent or effort because it wants not because it must for fear of the eternal torments of hell?
All human potential is suppressed. Yes, even human nature itself. We are ashamed of things that are course.
alone all the deadly sins (anger, envy, gluttony, greed, lust, intemperance, sluggishness) are normal things.
What is wrong with ambition? What is wrong with justifiable pride to ? What is wrong with anger when he born of the force was to defend themselves? What is wrong with other things to covet, if there is one to incite something with his life begin? What is wrong to be lazy sometimes, when you need it? What is wrong with eating when you are hungry or enjoy delicious things to nibble again?
Even if the church loses more and more fans have these fears pushed much too much in our culture.
I me ashamed to eat, because I happen undisciplined, I have to show my other fear, rage, sometimes even eating away at me almost, sometimes I am ashamed of my sexuality due.
Jesus has made me sick. I will no longer turn the other cheek. I want to enjoy life. Here and now. For any shit to get to hell unless you pay the church according .
And how many victims the church has not already claimed? As it is still the same: "Inquisition, the Crusades, witch burnings. We know how to party. Your church "
Still, who wants to believe believe to. To whom it gives power, fine, not my problem.
What is my problem, however, the unpleasant habit of Christianity is me not to leave them alone and to evangelize the time. One would find its way home.
I have my whole life trying to find my way, was even once so desperate that I tried it with Jesus. Well, we were not on a long shaft.
And if he now before my door would be then I would cut him a cedar slatted front of the bulb and take in the horned. For I will not be lied to.
(It is far from me with this text deliberately hurting religious feelings, but that is what it is my opinion and you will have to accept everyone just as I accept his, even though / is not imposed.)
0 comments:
Post a Comment