Monday, August 30, 2010

What Does The Rash From Hiv Look Like

the best party ever

What a party. There were 40-50 people there, it was a lot of dancing tango and my people and I have offered a little dance routine to electric Tango.
I had made the Voschlag, Sun grandma sayings on scraps of paper, write down suitable to our age, and hang on the wall. It started
with "It's always time for a good drop," about "the big bird cut off the road," through to "If you have no idea, just keep face".
latter came from Christian, Anya's man came in and said, "Hello Anna. Did you drink? "
Anja took the full embarrassing but actually we have just laughed the whole evening.
The whole women's group was there and I was richly rewarded.
I felt like walking on clouds. And Sarah looked like the Queen of Sheba, and offered Vincent, who tried to tow Tänni, stand up properly.
When she wanted to come in the door and he not only opened it and then asked, "What they want, they choked him clean:" I have here a place to sleep. "
I thought I'm in a soap.
Jürgen came off completely on the dance floor, Christoph "tie legs" with Catherine danced and it looked like Tango. With me he has a salsa dance blend and complained that I wanted to permanently seize the reins to me.
Sara and I were like in the good old days the dance floor dancing with all the blues and Massoud Tango.
Anna and Kevin were not in a bad mood, Andrea had pink Tip on, Jana was afraid to go alone to the car, Nora and Jonny have settled next to the domestic buffet, Gaby has a broken heart crying in my arms, Veronica had her new lover while, Christina wanted to serious talks FS lead, Anna and Sara were playing with balloons, Matt was silent and tired of arguing with his girl, Tänni had its peer group here that have dumped properly what Christian has made the cut off spells out together and have We vollgepinnt a whole wall. Even in the refrigerator depends on what Goethe.
Veronika pinned me on the bed, "Be Lord your will and your conscience servant. "I think she's paranoid and thinks, I drive two lines or so. She also had something to Vincent, as she told Sara unasked. Because Vincent has an Italian father and dark as he is, Sara recalled her father, before he had no cuts.
Then there have been all the people of Jürgen, it was spoken Persian, and Sara and I hung next to giggling Jürgens bed "There's always time for a good fuck"
The next day we wanted to Just sleep only. But it was already noon: Anna, you come to Griesheim afternoon with the tango, Then, you come to Frankfurt in the evening with the dancing, then Tänni, which reported that Vincent had tried to kiss her.
Jürgen was gone with Catherine in her flat, at times with his visit overseas prefer to have breakfast in a cheerful atmosphere, while we had to cope with the Siff and plastic cups. Then Kim came
crying to me and opened for breakfast, that'll take them off and that next month. I thought I did not hear correctly.
you have so homesick and she wanted to cancel the study. Maybe make
I frequently so parties, it was cathartic. Anyway, it was
the best party I ever had. With glow sticks in balloons glowed in the dark like stars in a strange sky. At half past four were Jürgen, Catherine, Sara and I devoutly in the hall and jumped up, nudge the balloon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment