Saturday, October 2, 2010

Symptoms Chills Fever Dizziness

societys_doll @ 2010-10-02T11: 27:00

Sometimes when I walk through the streets of the city, I get the people on the pale and lifeless. When she would not account for more than the daily grind they pursue whatever reason.

Then I ask myself whether perhaps I am just ... My condition changes constantly between phases where I am after all the tricks of destroying itself and phases in which awakened in me the rebel who can not put up and again turns to his life.

In this rebellious, Phase ... I sometimes come from lifeless, as if the depression eats me. It is paradox: on the one hand, I always wanted to belong on the other hand, it seemed to me to be always zuwieder normal. Again and again I jumped rapidly between two poles back and forth and felt so rarely recovered.

What do you have to be satisfied?

This lifeless forms that I encounter will probably meet all celebrate. I myself and many others get drunk sometimes (often or always) to forget something.
Is it with these figures as well? and drinking parties to the doctor so they can get, so to not think about their everyday life are slaves?

0 comments:

Post a Comment