Thursday, June 24, 2004

Does Creamy Cervical Mucus Mean

stress

yes I noticed that my entries have a slightly negative touch. but I can not help it. just everything is so;)
today I was very busy and did even before the breakfast for elsa wrote about the idiotic mail. me yesterday after the computer has crashed with the almost completed mail. why outlook is not really a safety-copy-fast memory-system rescue?
I have written an English grad email. wow * g *. We'll see what comes back there. Unfortunately, one meets so seldom people with roughly the same language level. either laugh in budapest grad someone dead, or come back fragments and I sweated over the part for nothing. the worst thing is that you can be so terribly rude quickly, without really noticing. oh yes, rude.
thought I'd get something wrong words, and now may no longer be with me jan drive to the hurricane. oh man.
headache and I did. I think I begin to twitch and also like to tip, as the animal's Fund was advertising on the girl.
first time I'm going to drink a coffee with Jan will, apologize and hope that his bad mood at some time disappear. maybe before tomorrow, 12 clock?
just hear the new Travis CD that I ordered. find it a bit better, which is probably because of my strange skull now that all sounds a bit distorted.
otherwise the cd is a small disappointment.

well, gotta go;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment