Monday, June 28, 2004

Other Pci Bridge Driver

southside

-soo, as'm back "home."
the difference between my bed and a sleeping pad is not particularly large, but entscheident.
have nothing in the refrigerator, it must purchase same.
'm still ko everything seems set to half volume. my ears are probably no longer trust in the hearing world beyond.
I hope it'll get over it, otherwise I have a problem with Joey's. I said yes before no longer do.
the weekend was cool. yet. somehow very relaxed, which may be because I had no expectations of early (well then cheers, high field * gg *).
expected as I've argued with me jan, and I mean, he is always first really angry if he feels somehow under attack and then with his "always" "every" "against him" litany begins. these words are red flags for me! ;)
but that was only once, otherwise it was really nice and I've practiced in close compromises.
he probably also. but it worked.
well, bands: tomte first of all, we have seen the same on Friday. so awesome! the singer looks even not so bad, they are talking about the good old Hamburg dialect and in my opinion have taken to cool claims. jan is because the opposite view, but unfortunately we both know not what was really said exactly, so you can decide that no more. mhm. the rest is blurred already, I know I was silent sprotfreunde great too (which I have not missed, fortunately, were not put out without major announcement 3 hours!).
oh yes, ill nino! Schwaben-pogo, and even since jan could not stand still:) fun! fanta4, ok, love song, and so have played, that was quite nice. at least catchy, if not against the beauty the chance arrived. cypress hill not only for me but for jan a disappointment.
I think that was as of Friday. the alcohol was still in the borders, everything was still new and exciting, with the dixieklo's were, you know, that were there already terrible. well, right at the car we had noticed that I've forgotten my sleeping bag special. well, that I was somehow suppressed, and then I had to stop trying to survive without it. I sat down with all sorts of clothes packed (obviously fresh, thank ???), would cover two dirty to me wrapped straw mats laid over me and stole my night in despair still jans great sweatshirt. all in vain, I frozen, so in the Himalayas can not seem to be worse. oh god, so I think freeze is really a horrible death!
well, the next day then we are going to buy a sleeping bag. then came the dispute, because we are curved in a hot car for hours with hip hop music by tuttlingen to jan to buy a stylish headgear. while on the terrain, the festival went on. unfortunately made sense jan a thick head in two, and so was never anything that would have been enough his claims. oh well. at some point (after I had rumgezickt a little) we are back and have him there (I got him pouting terrain's dragged on, Konstantina should know, what kind of performance-ne) on the site bought a hat. as I had predicted's. because there's ne selection, so nee;) even in his size! * G *. well, then the tag was actually very funny, ash were very good, I never would have thought of agony ago we heard a little, just like the way black rebel motorcycle club and mogwai and yet something .. and then came the sport friends "you and I and a few people, we have been on the good!) that is de's have understood better than to make atmospheric, I think the amount is tied to none so called, as in those.
oh, yes I'm still withim temptation (I always thought it is within?) seen Terrible! :) - And then came
pixies, no disappointment. 2, old, ugly, can not sing. where is my mind is on cd a thousand times better .. real shame that I had not thought of. and then the highlight, the highlight of demonstrating that the icing on the cake ... placebo.
as it was then very much full of sports fans than that, I was very much full of .... and the volume was definitely not so focused on the band. only aggressive drunken idiot who wanted rumstänkern .. it was to cry genuinely. my every you and every me, and I get it NEN elbow to the head that I thought I never again see the light .. then such an idiot with riese'n army backpack, the girl with NEM had to flirt and has turned it back and forth .. and with each swivel of his monster skin from a backpack to the people behind him in the face. such an idiot who thought it was still funny when we approached him on it ...
but so what.
must beatsteaks I look at the high field again accurate, but Franz Ferdinand was really ne discovery. the rest is gone lost in alcohol intoxication.
and now I want breakfast!

0 comments:

Post a Comment