Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Gay Cruising Spot In New York

cigarette pic looks vulnerable

oh my god, I am addicted to lj! how awful! 've just nearly two hours in the journal by nem girl from somewhere rumgestöber: 17, with the weight watchers and the church choir, does not smoke, does not drink, nor be kissed ... can a life be interesting? why am I doing this to me? I am a spanner * * heul
I think I need therapy. and a breakfast. but as I am with my last pilgrimage to jam Konstantina, I now do not even longer. otherwise I was shopping, of course.
so nervous before eternity I once made such a test at delta "I'm ready for your own apartment?". hey, I had 100 points! which is probably because that was pretty clear what the want to hear so. of course I know it is bad to eat pizza every day and only finished feed. not to compare prices. etc. (I have already forgotten the rest) so I always eat
away * lol *. I also do not need in my kitchen;)
me what is really on your mind: I am a social failure! did julia's birthday (which is probably some way to settle to the sunday) only forgotten, displaced and deferred. and today is already Tuesday. and I am to one hour fitness center in direction. NO! and then work and work again and alexa want to go drink a coffee and I would rather do things some thought, what I so out of my life will .. and Elsa! shit, too, forget about it, was not there yesterday * bad girl *. must pass through the hörsääle and promote my film.
on the class.
I think I'll go back to bed.


mama, can you bring me NEN tee? MAMA? BIIIITTE!



0 comments:

Post a Comment