@ 2004-06-21T12: 01:00 vixen
well, what brings me for a live journal where the entries of other people that I hold dear, and about which I would like something just as rare, we are your emails? ok, well, Janice, you work well .. That's what happens when you have nothing to do, you can check emails all day, and the more you do that, the less gets man (emotionally, if the ratio of received mails considered to emails ... approaching zero.: ()
email is the only true writer here I say that the reason there is always something that one buys is not that we must all these cd's and dvd's and digital cameras need (that of course!), but since you could just go to Saturn and, no, I order directly at, so I get all the friendly emails! "your order is received, "Your order will be sent shortly", "Your order was versust by a dimwitted assistants (D) and can still not be sent" I post, I will be perceived, get attention from the business, that is ... I exist! how nice:) after all the euphoria I'm almost disappointed when the inevitable latest news is that my packet now on the away and (if the post has not dimwitted employed) drifting in 1 to 2 working days for me is ..
so, and I am now back to outlook and look for a new mail;)
0 comments:
Post a Comment