resentful
oh I'm tired, the best I've quite forgotten
I was already super depressing that my card should be obtained now expired. who had gone to Scheeßel jan namely too far. (Although it had been priced already, whether I would run with nu jan to Scheeßel's southside or the map for would have bought).
but everything turned out well: the nice sven, who wrote me the mail, and I had written back, if I can exchange the card, but who was actually there! and he remembered my mail, and I'm so lovable asked (I was lying with his knees in mud, I'm begging! * g *) and before I could really believe in it, he has me to seizing's wrist made. small moment of shock when it did not work the same, the moor metal piece, I was afraid, his mood would worsen and he would this unexpected mercy from me company .. but then it was fixed quickly and I would have gone and no one can take this band again:)
herewith a big THANK YOU to fiege sven-brill, FKP Skorpio, the Hurricane is great, and the SOUTHSIDE quite ok * lol *.
-namely've promised to tell it all, how great it was
0 comments:
Post a Comment