Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Is It Normal To Get Gas Before Your Period

forgiveness light

observation: My mother writes me that they will have no more fear of my mails.
And that it would be so nice but if I do not see only the bad and you could forgive, as she has forgiven her mother.

feeling angry, grudging, concerned, frightened

Wolf Show: Oh God, now she comes to the tour and makes me feel guilty, suddenly I'm sorry, that's probably crazy world!
shit, I do not want them afraid of my mails, I am not so better than them. How come I can not manage it, to write so that they can hear it. And I
have already given me so much trouble and she does not see that.
On the other hand is not at all! She wants to contact, then they just listen to my truth.
I will not just give in to the willing love peace so as to Grandma, I do not think she has forgiven her everything.
She has the full blame film, actually, too deal but I want her to come down there so she can listen to me and does not constantly rotate around their own perception. The total
annoying and I will not be the cause that she feels guilty.
I want everything nice with her remains, which belongs to her. No more mixing.

needs:
definition, clarity (what belongs to whom) to be heard

Please
Mama, I've read your mail and want to make sure that I what I will answer it, will say that you can hear it. For that I need first time and I will answer you immediately. Is that ok for you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment