vixen @ 2004-07-05T10: 36:00
mhm ..
eventually I should get used to me what to buy breakfast. a glass of water and a cigarette are somehow not really satisfying.
despite julians prophecy I'm still not de-registered, which is money in any ever fall off!
should at some point I sometimes stop being broke.
last night allowed me to justify an hour long, that I was niiiee at elsa. hannah got the story Irgenwann with my mother tied to the nose, which really annoys me in retrospect. she goes to Post a shit! please, sorry, I know I'm not perfect, I am not mrs. always there-I'll do anything.
least I want to get involved at all, after all, this is my shit club ever at heart!
oh well.
oh man, I'd never say something that I will have to apply for a general office ..
* embarrassing *
she said, but actually: yes, if this is such a fragile situation, then yes that can happen at any time ... then do not even better. I am now generally because of my mother unable to do what?
oh, yes, well, I'll stay in bed containing only * bah *;)
ok, then I hold bi also unstable, how about little chance with ner? as is for too much?
one is trying to change oneself all the time ..
least I have the right music to stay in bed!
0 comments:
Post a Comment