always these headings ..
.. I have never yet was written in the subject line in emails. I feel overwhelmed * G *.
is today a good day. at least until now. I was in the bib! is not it? and have read all 20 pages Public Law. God, it's kind of a sufficiently complex and in the end just me shit, just like a stupid election is settled .. if someone is very boring times, would be my recommendation: § 6 BWahlG. Sounds a bit like those puzzles in time, as the name? p.. asks or so. the things that will get out where, who has been sitting in what seat in the train and who is by marriage or something. just about the paragraph is also established. * Brr *
but still, I am a little pained. am indeed after the coffee break "wrong" bent and in the park ended up (somehow was also an ice cream in my hand) .. but ..
I admit, yes, I'm lazy, I'm a poor student .. * Miserable *. tomorrow. Tomorrow 8:20 h. because everything is better. and next week there's the exams again. We'll see if I can seemingly student "at least as successful.
a much more serious problem: my system is on the mind. simply refuses to play cd's!
then, but after the border .. a proper conditioning * dream * multistory;). an amplifier! oh box, and!
which means I think you need money (not that I would scrape my emergency account for grandma .. even though no cd's hear more, a computer that crashes on average five times a day .. I have yet to play any music! This is vital)
at least I'll me right again into the hell of joey's bakery tow. God, at the thought I've had an inexpressible desire for a cigarette.
so, I now hit me again briefly in the bed, yesterday was just too late. by the way, ever drunk a b52?
0 comments:
Post a Comment