Monday, July 19, 2004

What Is The Mucous From Your Private Area

rauchverbot

damn .. I do not smoke in my room. says Frank. what is perhaps not entirely unjustified in view of the fact that she does not smoke and apparently the smoking room in their moves. tja. we actually had something like ne wg-pronunciation:) I have for the organic waste out into the field. mhm. maybe we could let the organic waste, as he is-disgusting - and for that I can continue to smoke. mutual pain tolerance to the absolute limit. would sometimes an addiction.
tja. The longer I write, the clearer it becomes: I just want to browse a while and let the day pass. shall I about, as before, the seal scratch? mhm. to be honest, I've tried, but with limited success.
shit, I've done. overwhelming looking;)
today was quite proud of myself that I'm now almost a year without television.
oh, this night is perfect. my room is tidy behind me, there is soft music, the roofs and chimneys Gibel and over and the shreds of sky above .. very nice! opposite appears to be a Päärchen recovered. my little view of my little world. small worlds and what they have for themselves.
's like I hear the steps of the neighbors on the stairs.
it is comforting to live have to.

but really I want to keep up with times and today's high fideltity. top-five lists have what, definitely;)

top 5 music, this is the most difficult. which can only be a snapshot.

I just elliot smith listen:

first morning after, elliot smith
second bedshaped,
keane third Honey and the moon joseph arthur
4th these days bon jovi
5th color blind counting crows

said is more likely a series that comes to mind at first. jan
I have three CD's burned to the birthday, and not a single song from bon jovi it. ups. well, everybody's changing;)

top 5 film

first fight club
second man on the moon
third magnolia
4th a beautiful mind
5th sleepless in seattle

no, not pulp fiction:) not even today!

really interesting times were the top 5 books.
and I hope there in the summer still find a few interesting (and read).
oh yes, the summer. Though not yet have "aunt ingrid" being called, but I'll probably go along with my grandmother to complain! that would be not bad, a few days of sun and sea and beach hopefully. at the moment is to be like the water seemed cold yet.
oha to travis, turn, do not despise! I hear that is just;)

so, what's live so far?

I should learn again.
I'm ready with all through again.
I do not have enough hard, again.
I wish I had a lot done better. Today

interview with alexa:
they can not meet with old friends, because:
she's has done so now. it is independent and lives alone, earns her own money and has studied and done everything, and (that came with her to ask first)
she now has friends, true friends, it is not only part of a clique. no, she has people they really care.
nice for them. I want to puke.

is so slow, the scene outside eindiemendional, it's so dark, that you recognize no deep anymore.
everything is relative.

a little life is beautiful, and maybe alexa is doing well to be proud of to be. whether that everyone should be committed in the nose? perhaps a little unfortunate.
but I'm not everyone, which is disgusting, thanks;)

no, satisfaction is something nice, and maybe I envy her because only.

how I can be satisfied?
balance of my first semester in Tübigen?
well, I have already a lot less afraid of insects, as I have just stated. strange beetles of all sizes appeared at different points in time in the kitchen, in my to room and even once in the shower. now I'm starting to not even scream. the little creature that wanted to climb up my glass, I've just started with the fingernails (which would not work so similar) and geschnippst out the window. the fruit fly pest I have fought and eventually my limits seen.
I am grateful that there are no ants here are the top.

at a rat, I think I would start the next wg-talk * g *

now, Kafka also had a certain affinity for insects, but I do not think that my experience somehow adds value.

least I'm ready for the summer: camping in France. I wish I had a wooden table, then I can knock on it now.
I will say nothing, but that is nothing but eh.

0 comments:

Post a Comment