in or out
yesterday met leonie. a hearty "oh, how long you have not seen everything yet," expressions of interest, what has he done so, serious insurance, we would in any case, once again something in common Make ... the vote only affected so right from left and kiss kiss. in or out?
the most important question still remains open, we want to correct in the Company into or out of it?
I am today, an hour went by train meaningless. train is beautiful. the railroad track is about the only place, where you stand around and others can observe without being noticed.
the usual 16 years, with clothes and make up overweight, hung in a bunch about on the bank. the obligatory old man with yellowed fingers, which the x. cigarette infected. whenever there is an old, the happy times with no smell of alcohol, confused and somehow out of place, as if he knew not really to find your way. for he seems to have no goal, and that it differs significantly from the rest of the hectic traveling. and anyway, he belongs in the picture. he is part of the whole. perhaps because our society now as opposed to those who can not keep up, clearly emerges.
memory of bo. one who knew how masterfully to an observer seat in the middle of looking at the events.
he is honest in front of? he can with what he thinks about others, be happy?
julian. Julian does not take much to be happy, because he knows how quickly everything can disappear.
and if I do not fear the transience have?
to live the happy hinplätschern on?
maximum enjoyment? what is fit? can range from a certain point of view to enjoy everything, even the suffering.
life appears to me today again very difficult, and I thought I'd get the urge to travel. other locations have the advantage that one may feel strange. and the thought of living in each new road, through which one goes, brings an exciting new opportunity. I could be happy here? how would it be to shop there?
to go to Paris and sit all day in a cafe, I will stand on his night and morning to see the sunrise.
I want to be alone. and yet makes my only fear. But worse yet is the company of people visit and to remember that the feeling of not abgeschiedenheitn disappears.
0 comments:
Post a Comment