Saturday, July 3, 2004

Freepono Films Of1940,s

smoking the last days

phew!
sometimes it is really hard to be a smoker. was told how the weekend in Geneva and Lausanne, on a trip from elsa. non-smokers and with only. had no cigarettes in the beginning, had to buy with borrowed money which frantically at the tank, they were empty in the evening before the evening was to end (and it was consumed alcohol), so I have all forced to raise the train station which (they were in a snack vending-hidden , comic Switzerland) and then I have also lost parcel since and had to ride on the back of the tank again, this time with a map that did not work ... and when I finally had continued the bus going again!
but now, at last!
parcel just me, my little computer and a whole:) I so
ko am've already ear noise, as after the southside. I need to believe once again we sleep;)
the ride was pretty cool. have visited the League of Nations in Geneva's Palace, where is now the United Nations. were the International Red Cross. the kidney was very nice to, I have to think first about it again.
the first day in Geneva was thus rather seriously, lausanne, however, was living the pure. have tried to buy pot .. funny story. people with
that's nice, I'm glad I rode along.
oh, and I am considering to run for President's Office, which would amount to a battle with anne.
gaze times.

0 comments:

Post a Comment