lost
I have the 2nd parcel lost within three days! This is not somehow .. stupid?
well, that I could leave early today, aaand, I've worked with tarik together! The golden boy! :) Has directly again was fun, and I've collected a fat lob. (A bit strange because I irendwie as good or bad as ever .. perhaps that's the positive mood).
and we are still after the city festival (city.. * Lol *) rushed. namely because there was a fireworks display. even a very large, considering times that our festchen had about the size field of a football. but was nice. am for the first time in my life driven bumper cars. very funny! have not got it so completely, when the thing goes back moves, but otherwise .. makes a lot of fun, other people with a lack of driving skills to annoy.
am the way, visit study (the title is a * g *)
I have the already mentioned? 'm actually very happy with it.
but now I should sometimes slow to bed, the probability that I get up tomorrow morning, descends from minute to minute.
0 comments:
Post a Comment