Monday, April 6, 2009

Advantages Of Using Bath Soap

o:

: D
Am I tired

Sebi is soon back at home, which is continuing with his buddies.
I can not wait: 3
Have some surprises for him.

Uh, anything I write but woltle heir o:

Hm
Oh, you want to attract the Hippiekram me. Is not so much the whl filthy clothes as some accessories, so that the filthy garments are tolerated. Must think up something.

morning, we make bold NEN trip hundi and Bong.

My battery is kind of slow but sure empty. Laptops have to be just so

Soon I'm 18

The feeling when I am present, according to Pat is the same as if the history teacher is present. Udn I see it as a compliment because it is ne nice person.

Uh, as I said, tomorrow, and then smoking a while

I do not think I'm socially or become incompetent since I'm so mushy.
Patch things better, more polite, more friendly, better Smalltalk, but certainly ne shitty girlfriend. So no friend-friend, but in general.
bother me not.
honest.


Ohhhh!
I want a motorcycle!




repair I wanted my Ctrl udn now it hangs. D:
And my laptop is now on stream. Haha pun


And here and Piniliebikitzi hist shcmiegt and cuddles ^ - ^ Soon baby kitten.

I'm looking forward

0 comments:

Post a Comment