Thursday, April 9, 2009

Richard Dean Anderson Weight Issue

arguments for /! Yo yo yo nigga resist

read so much? Perhaps because Sebi is gone.

So.

PRO:
-feels-good man
Calms me.
-thinking about issues that concern me!

-Creative-I am inspired to go out and move me, or something great to make.
-From time to time I feel different, or may be what I want. Of which I've always dreamed of.
-Effekte/Erkenntnisse can be taken into the sobriety!
-Increased appreciation of myself, Sebi, animals
spirituality
-I recognize beauty and meaning of life one probably
-I go to things relaxed!

CON:
-My brain is mushy. I forget EVERYTHING.
-I may need longer for thought.
ruined my lungs-D:-
septic? Can not really say, but I forget the most simple-way-Illegal

money that could eventually open up my ass.
-Most people hate to hide it
bongs etc!
bonds become more active, but actually this is a Pro

Maybe later I'll write a memoir on

not

0 comments:

Post a Comment