: 3
Already I feel bad.
mud pear hurraa
But instead of thinking about it, baller, I prefer a little.
was thinking today I had enough. :
Well
After I determined from 11:00 or so spent the day'm here to get everything back on track,
namely
huge laundry pile, in which clean udn were mixed strunz dirty (my fault),
plate , where curry is so hard dried up, that even aktivsoda stain remover, ehißes weapon get away some scouring it only under great (it's me chuld what think I not even before?)
the dust of years (which I'll never clean?)
and of course a COMPLETE SET SOFAS TO HIS POSITION dragged across the house ALONE (Yes affected so what? No need somehow to be)
wars I thank you no, no
recognition
not even a tiny bit of joy.
I feel like BEHIND LAST CLEANING Whore
The conversation was broken off immediately, because yes unanstandshaft to tell someone, w has as one put away for him what to call TO HELL
Then again, before with bad rLaune continue, , mentioned with a blog, ...
Telefonierzeit is apparently too expensive to listen to the day of her friend, but cheap enough to respond to questions asked by her several times with absolute silence. (To which I am guilty again that paralyzed the interview.)
CLEAR
"You like long hair? Why did they then make out? "
" Can you grow up you tits? "
" ... "
" Hm? "
" Oh, I thought I should answer anything. Well, 'yes' would look like me like an idiot Lassner, and' no 'also'
YES, REASON SILENT MAN
Oh man
I guess I'm also aaaaaallem blame because I'm on to this labor-intensive day is not the same Grinser the face as did every morning
"Well, before I make your mood worse, I go to sleep better."
"... "
" Huhu? Well, okay I'll go now. "
" HRRRRMPF, good night. "
" Hrrrmpf, Good night. "
* clic *
10 seconds later
" OMFG OMFG how could you ONLY THE TALK SO MUCH CANCEL TOMORROW WILL YOU SURPRISED!
Say?
Well
Because I am still entrains if I get so cut down, I was until just now could not sleep udn the howling
Because I would have on it to shit, give my best so that everything is neat pretty
BECAUSE I JUST DO NOT fuss and bother BOCK MORE HAB
And now is it even late enough to make me my wake'n'Bake was gecrsht.
As if I can wake up tomorrow without worrying, höhö. _. I
HAB BUT NOT AS DONE MALW
Well I hope my brain is mushy enough that I've forgotten everything tomorrow morning, good me self-flagellation when the topic is imer and my ass in the future continue to tear open, unconditional and lohnlos. Hopefully I'm
stupid enough to [emo] to forget the pain [/ emo]
I think that I can only remember the last time crying, but not the actual reason is a good sign.
Maybe I should also light up land now, but I can throw the next day anyway.
But I w as swill do that.
cleanup?
Probably.
Is yes meien sacred duty.
I now have a room to myself where I'll donate all my chaos, and that was it. Then I clean that away and nothing else.
Then I Krueg Although the WAY YOU WANT FROM ME leg, but when away = my chaos is in another room, then I can live with it.
The club blows away kiff I wait, until I no longer remember or remind me about it anymore.
kip but now I go.
you tomorrow at 4:30
0 comments:
Post a Comment