n I think about it lately, I would like more zuzulegen Sun Trance / Goa / hippie stuff anziehmäßig.
What looks like self-stitched seams udn with 100 threads. I can also make yourself.
This is what I would have looked like has always
But I really want? Will I not only because I want to be cool?
But what would be worse off if? I believe that this psychedelic people get more respect than the emo / goth crap
But I'm not too far for that?
I did not so enough?
~~~~~
Sebi has told me he thinks I'm cool. I was sooo honored;;.'m In the area does not come as much of it actually always, I thought.
I wish I only recognition and / or respect.
Maybe this is my problem. D:
Haaach
But, fortunately, my Kurzzeitgedächnis suffering now so hard, I dss emotions quite quickly forget
How did a dog.
I live in the now. And I must say, you see all the stuff vn from what I always forget, my life is beautiful by become: D No eternal brooding about bad things
Hm
But is that good? Some one probably would think my brain is vermatscht or so
And if so. So what? And nothing serious
of value was lost
in, I really think I need as much capacity do not.
is I do not know it ib well, that was sooo ichweiß wnen a great moment, but I do not remember specifically tuned?
Hm
You see, I've already vergesen everything again.
Sebi kuckt on the blog.
Oh, he is so yummy \u0026lt;3
And
great and great and fine and And so is love
My scribbling across from Lyric and prose D:! Does it have to do better
Ohhh!
And I want a dragon pipe! ^ _ ^ has
Made of glass and greenery
And so pretty \u0026lt;3 And Sebi
reminiscent of something because leave birthday O:
Hurraaaaaaaaa \\ ^_____^/
^____^ He's such a nice guy ^ ____^
Oh, but to come back again pic
Hmm
Pretty, huh? \u0026lt;3
And the cat is pregnant \u0026lt;3
And it is HOT! Hurraa!
is everything / is great ^_____^
0 comments:
Post a Comment