ACH XD
travels to Germany tomorrow Let: C
A girl approached me, wtf? I think it is the (love-meant) Gsicht share what my school and I it a little bit of envy for their ability to be cool.
Hm
And we have once again smoked what
THOUGH! Our
has got broken bong! O:
Sebi to drop any man and she is BROKE
ACRLYBONG,, -;
Soon new
It is again the temperature of my favorite pants \u0026lt;3!
However, they do not look besodners hip. _.
The self-made stuff is not so great look
Hm, but I will look great? In
ehrerfüllten things, yes.
Hm
But what I wear now?
So "hip" stuff, slow on the line down to "I care a shit drum" would
Since hippie but better keep
Jo, a bsischen countenance, I do not aer tu eh?
yet.
I should smoke more
Mhhh, Küfferle is horny chocolate ^ _ ^
I think my life would also run great if I were a guy. I probably would
auchn little Dick.
Just like now. (And I've lost!)
My diet is so unhealthy
But I think I could make friends with MRI as a guy. : D
: 3
Uh, and Easter holidays!
Hurraaaaaa!
washing. _. Cleanup coming for because Sebis parents.
And tomorrow for Labour. : D
Möp möp! \u0026lt;3
0 comments:
Post a Comment