Thursday, April 9, 2009

Can Tapeworms Be Pink

An ode

to Sebi ^ _ ^ I just miss the

as hard as ever. ;____;

I cuddle pillows with the crowd.
And with the new Bong, I've bought extra for you. 3

Hurra ^ - ^
Filtered

Udn where is the stupid chillum from the previous

I think it fits on it here.

Oh. _. My head
seems like really mushy when I write here Sun

But I write not to impress who!


I made a mistake.
early today.
I smoked to get high.


-_-

I realized my mistake.
I can not.

I has to smoke for a deeper reason. Sebi, beauty of life, spirituality, and maybe something special to eat or a special moment.

no reason, no permission.

You stand up at 5 and you want the ankucken Sunny?
Yes.

schaffsz it until you get out at 6 and until you're out there, the Sunny shcon?
NO.


Please punish me, sebi. . _.
You did really had. Why do I

0 comments:

Post a Comment