Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Resyaurant Employees Paying Credit Card Fees

; _;

Aaaaah
My thoughts are written in text!



Sooo long ...

Well: This post is dedicated to Sebi. My Herzleinchen. \u0026lt;3 He did
I owe the herb.

And the courage to use my strength.

In thoughts of him, which is in German clan, I lit at 5:50 in the morning one at.


And he made me dannn on the way, only with: on it
A chillum, the hat, with filters, my ID card with a ticket, a lighter, a piece of aluminum, 10 € and the key attached to my pants.

And of course a baggy Weed.


8D

was the fat

FATS
FEEEETTE

SUNRISE


Hell, yes. Nature has provided are so much horny.

And the miracle moment before a fresh new day begins, the moment in which the street lights go out.

And

Oh My God
now preferred tool sin smoke pipes.

It does mri sorry I imemr so featherbrained "HERP Derp BOOOOONG DHE IS BEST! Derp" was avatar. Even though I

clothes in my EXTREMELY inappropriate, with my homemade aluminum foil pipe, and the unkempt gewusligen (Because "cool"), as well more like a crack addict Rand Company looked.

REASON
Uh,
I have to look more like a hippie.
Sometimes!
But sometimes just the contrary!

I need 2! Wardrobes


w00000w

I'm still totally wide

I want to sing, to be honest.


But!
What I really wanted!

WOW!
I must invent a program that texts ie the igegebenen time the distance is great!!


D: Do not steal



woltle I say that there are so many great whistle as a bong.

Either such a peace eHippiehafte wooden pipe, a old noble intellectuals pipe or a New Age spiritual-glass pipe.

I WILL

Or!
!
!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!


A nerdy DRAGON PIPE!
O:
Then I'd also be smooth as a valid, which is so nerdy that it passes as a Pagan or Wiccan. O:

But this is somehow stupid.

I will!
So
I THINK I AM THEREFORE I AM

This spirituality with the chakras and mediation take
and belly dance learn

Wow, ic energy Handbewegungne've felt
My
Laptop merges with my Scoß


TODAY
Did I first open times eyed visuals seen O:


I'm on this sat with Holplatten lined hills and habs well with the pipe bissl exaggerated
(although, with only 2 * fingers crumbs! This is SO cool!)
have And I really brain weggeknallt


And Then I Did
Color enhancement

Scheiiisse
seen just as much. Everything was so intense that I've seen blue trees. O:



I Rüsse you, sun.

Oh hell yes

I've felt / seen that the earth is a grease ball, udn the sun is still VIIIIIEEEEL RICH BURNING FUCK STERN and we fly them around D: And because I so WIIIINZIGER point on the sphere am, I see as the sun begins to shine on the edge of my area of the ball! The angle is VERY THIN!!
!
O: In any case


uh

celestial mechanics is certainly cool. Astronomy. Any stars by ANGLE and locations and movements recorded


What the hell do I

eSclangen the light on for di! ^ _ ^

7:55 I was back here, it is now 8:10


Should I gone?
But only if I sit here the reader can share my thoughts udn (Sebi \u0026lt;3?) I'm happy

What else do my thoughts?

Somehow I'm in here caught: (

: (

: (suppressed so much more than this exaggerated: D, C, D:, and so I can hear it on

Maybe I will.. Ernster: D

: D

HELL NEEEEIN


I
Add: D

IF ALREADY, whom I very POOL


because, uh

BECAUSE IT IS ME KACKEGAL
No, I do not want

because I do not care, what makes

text processing from the original image.

I do not do it for emin over, but for ME

Sun

Oh no

did I somehow approaches felt the muscles, which we used to put on his ears

lifted And my lips, O:

Oh jeeee

OH GOD

I ever looking to order something at McDonalds xD
I'm really failed! xD

Because I could not really talk. o:
So
because I could not formulate the words. And

then there was no ice noh!

Terrible!

Hm, it was thus originally chatting.

did I think I also experienced it.

For me, there forums with
text smileys in the beginning, especially: D

It has been so ^ ^-eye.

Seeking it out!




Something
I go to as many SACN
ine and melody

And how come funzt senility!

And yet something


But!
No, not really.

Sorry MRI.


Oh!

Hehe! : D

All the "forms" meienr Even I've been told to me earlier were just targets. I want to improve the transfer targets. So whatever new Kanem and died or were changed, "the old ones.

I see myself now on the threshold of what I always wanted to Persia.

This includes:

No deliberate ruination of the body!

conscious living!
active and be efficient!

WHAT!


sound like I do?


As a workaholic!
NOT LIKE A HIPPIE PEACE!



Oh no D: I'm afraid

before, that spear as what will be.

here I must still so much to clean up. The house is a neutral female figure, accepted by both sides accepted, but sometimes it can get into even hatred.


Hmh

life. oo


I WANT TO ASTRAL TRAVEL

But I have to meditate with chakras


Alele Snurer for personal gain. ?? Practice (

Well, I will from Fremdnutz NICT "rituals" or meditation

oO oO oO



is destructible



Alele nru self-interest.. (Ar nice
FEIN

BEAUTIFUL
.




:]
I have seen a string.



OH GOD


I have just thoughtless in my FINGER NAIL BIT

And some OUT BIT


Noo Yuck
D: D:
He is AB!


D: AAAH

OHA!
And then I want another bite, in my sick world of thought about "the Shcmerz check"
eigentlch But is it more stunning ADRENALIN released!

YOU Breach!
Done: O

Eventually, it all creates ch.

very very very very gadadadadada


ähnein

I think that for non tganz correctly


The
here is writing, as in books. If you want send a book feel.
text form this is how you would code übertreagen. all small, only the most necessary
Udn there is this hip, lol kk and so on.

The EMOTIONS expresses D: But is not
texts made!
Klescht probably why it so often.

must be objectively Man!
Earlier I was objectively better un, r but the more you like, the more you slip into the emotional phase sloppy.

I always objective, careful and
TÄTERETÄÄ

his flutes!
And seriously? And
workaholic?

Is Hippies better?


I still do not think I'm on the cutting edge, but soon I'll have to decide for a style.

Or I choose both? I am not in any seriousness. Or is it? Do I need confirmation from others?


I'll choose some point

OH


OHHHHHH


Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm \u0026lt;3

SOON breakfast I go to my mom!
So I'm waiting! : D I

MSUS until then by dme's at least a little down

Udn kaugumi would be good.

I am good for elise udn Pippi Longstocking in the head!


I've been thinking, I'm doing "gifts" to love the people I meet, to a song for her. Or is that lame? For Sebi have made self, udn I hope he's happy about it really;;. \u0026lt;3


I would like to have more people with whom I can talk normally at a level that not even receive affection. But for the people in such a layer esind, I can not talk to them.
AHA!
is The alsoder area in which I am
impaired social
!
Aaaaah!
Achso! Good! Eg I can only respectfully still be a teacher, is in the job were always good times.


But I somehow the friend-



Oh God I think I just have to root for meien preference to hair found

shit

My brain is fucking

But perhaps maybe I can solve solving


I can

sick brain, you I'll deformed


oh god!

I do not think like I was DISABLED, ESPECIALLY to Sebi, because this shit TWIST!

AAAH!
Out!
OUT!


OUT!


Maybe I will learn

collegiality!

failed in!
Ne
Eigentlih anymore Kumpelhaftigkeit

Achsooooo
shit o_O

I lack!
respectful collegiality is there, but that does not include this material, but easy pal friendships existence


I think, clearly
I missed something.


shit.

At times it works strangely always good.

Udn then?

Then what happens?

Oh.

...


: Kumpelhaftigket in my life?


I do not know.
Hmmm.


This has taken me a lot.

: (

But I think I'll get me back

I think it has just pushed me from the High
Am I "normal" I feel neutral

is this well

..?.. I've sebi so sweet. \u0026lt;3


Ohhh
Today I have to pour!

And then breakfast.


And THEN we get a sofa

\u0026lt;3
wietergehen And then you can clean up!


Hurraa hurray

Again vrsätzliches Klätzeln!
This is acceptable for ANY PARTY INVOLVED!
It MUST be dropped! Will I

pictures of me?
I do not know.
Maybe.
Will I be thin?
Depends on the direction.

Schn ellbahnen udn go quickly now regularly.

I'm kind of a an industrial district, it is a good un.

Here is the best morning mood.

Okay

Soltle I do now what?

Vielelcht art.
I have an idea.

Okay.

you then. People.


Give me time input for the decisions. (And happy

in the day!

edit:
Oh yes, 8:41!

0 comments:

Post a Comment