I want a single child be
did with Jurgen and Catherine, and we have shown us the latest youtubes. Julia has sent me the link for the Auschwitz dance video in which a survivor is dancing with his grandchildren against the backdrop of various concentration camps to "I Will Survive" by Gaynor.
I've seen the crying and I started as a palace dog. And so
stained I am then to the Nuevo Tango Workshop, where I could fall in Massoud's arms, Michael suddenly appeared and all my lovely girls surrounded me to chat with me.
Lis brought a blast after the other and we laughed and danced for three hours in the tropical heat, with creaky wooden floor. After that, I've
Massoud spontaneously taken home to eat and we have improvised with what Jürgen. It was so nice and relaxed. We also plotted the same plans for the evening and decided to go to Frankfurt in the Academia, as if we had not danced enough. There we were
first ones on the dance floor and The last is a clock in the morning. Makes 6 hours by dancing and the result was that we were giggling in the car and heard deafening Cuban salsa. Even Massoud classical selection was so whip that you could dance to salsa.
His parents are from Iran and Dubai and they went to Germany so her sons can doctorates. Massoud came with 5 in the school. At 28 he finished his doctorate and working with Bosch.
He is so controlled and polite, neat and smells never to male sweat that I thought he must be gay. Maybe he is too but he would even never the idea. Before he married his brother, a woman from Iran who has no problem with the fact that he is horny and never at home career.
But the nights dancing and he is never tired ...
For me it is the ideal accompaniment.
He is reserved and has full control.
We talked about secret rebellion and her long hair in the bazaar of Dubai.
This morning I was swollen and heavy legs at breakfast, accompanied by short-Jürgen, who once wanted to check how I shall pass.
I read a column in Kim's Neon, in which the author received a readers Communication by Bianca.
Bianca complains that the author had always been "outsiders even" thoughts. However, they should be simply to get drunk, and dance doll times a night with a sharp Catholic. Sara
I wrote that I had received an omen. I had to come to their shared party next week ...
Sara's degree in Hanover with a friend who has a lizard in your room. Sarah's homesickness was thus probably increased. Now they will probably still go back to their Andi, who has so annoyed.
The two have the same family ties as Jürgen and I, that is totally beautiful to see.
only know they have been fewer than 10 years and have previously schonmal lived together before Sara has moved in with her ill-fated last girlfriend.
My dizziness is gone and I know that my anger in recent days is an old anger, which may come out at last and only because their targets are men love when I can afford it, wü tend to be.
was however exceeded my limit and I do not have words. I want to get serious.
Probably my dizziness comes back, if I continue in Alice Miller's books read.
dreamed of taking a shower with mom and me longing to press them and say: ". Mom, I would rather be an only child"
The jealousy of my little sister to me as I have child must not allow. At the birth of Eve, I am become seriously ill and had whooping cough.
My mother, a pediatric nurse, has obviously taken good care of me ...
Sara told me that she did as a child as if she were asleep on the sofa so that her father up with the bed.
They are typical children Strategies to get a little love.
And now, as adults, we can ask for what we need and we choose the people who are willing to contribute to meet our needs.
dancing meets my need for closeness and physical contact, without that there must be sexual. This is so wonderful. I could press to Massoud, as my mom in a dream and was the only one for hours, the only child, 0)
This is wonderful wonderful wonderful.
0 comments:
Post a Comment