Superbia (Pride )
How could I imagine myself that I am about the whole thing away? How could I look down on others,
where I am myself only a small heap of tears quivering misery?
Ira (anger)
When will the moment he grabs me and overwhelmed? He kept coming over me and wants to destroy even more throw broken. When it was not enough. But he did not go out. It burns, burns, smolder, waiting.
Gula (gluttony)
I can not stop eating. I hate my body, but eat, eat, eat, eat, eat. Without hunger, without measure. Without control.
Well salted with tears.
Invidia (envy)
How often I see a beautiful woman and I hate it almost sure that it is so slim? It throws me back, it makes me mad, mad. I am burning with jealousy.
acedia (sloth)
I get angry, complain, and nothing can change. I get meinen Arsch nicht hoch und meine Beschwerden ziehen ins Leere, besiegt von meiner Faulheit.
Die 7 Todsünden sorgen nicht dafür, dass man in der Hölle landet, sie sind die Hölle.
0 comments:
Post a Comment