terrible idea
I could never understand why people have cherished this desire.
A normal life is difficult enough. The idea of being able to walk never, never find peace because we witness more and more everything is must terrible.
The world we live in is not a bed of roses. Wars. Famines. Destroying the environment. Cruelty. My generation is living in an age in which we are about these things only on television . Hear We are lucky. But peace is not self-evident. Each time can change everything again. Policy is often not only a dirty but also a very unstable business.
Who would have experience of thousands of war, because he lives forever?
eternal youth seems tempting. But actually I'm looking forward to when I am old only once, because I can then pass all this perfection pressure on the ass. I am wrinkled and have age spots and gray hair shake ternes. And that's good. Then I no longer have this miserable pressure. Then I go every Sunday to eat a piece of cream cake.
The point is that all die, you love falls away when the possibility exists that all live forever.
But who, then, that live on cruel dictators? Sure, I would like to know that I could keep my mother with me forever is not that the woman who gave me life itself must die.
But death is part of life. It is what it is and that's a good thing.
0 comments:
Post a Comment