Monday, August 2, 2010

How To Recap Beer Bottles

a function for our hallway

What a weekend. I'm getting an idea of what it means to really "go for me, as I have unusual ideas that cover my needs better.
After Geradel to the lake (where I Jürgen Children's stories read aloud), I was really tired, too tired for Frankfurt. But still in the mood for dancing. Massoud and so came here and we drank martini olive shoveled into us in two hours and danced tango in our hallway. Jurgen sat like a chaperon in his room with the door open and looked back and reverent.
We had candles and at some point I have also taught the Salsa basic steps.
felt the next morning at my legs like an afterthought.
Sara, which is actually as Cesaria in Che Guesaria had a horrible wallpaper that we duly found repulsive.
I had to take a taxi home. But I am young and can endure the sleep deficit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment