wanker and rivets
I feel dizzy as my best time last year. Which is interrupted from time to time by howl that brings me back to me.
Yesterday group and I was crying over the other because of my grandma. Because of this feeling of love for her is so strong and because it still must remain ambivalent.
My other grandmother, the grandmother will die soon Bussi Bär, as Valles grandma dying. All these could
feelings are too strong than that I just have not filtered. Sara's mother
will not live to the end of the year probably.
And like Moby says:
... we exist and we strive and we love and we cry and we laugh and we run around and we sleep and we build things and we have sex and then we die and, not to sound too depressing , the world is wiped clean of our biological presence ...
I am connected with so many people at the moment. It is sometimes overwhelming. I did not realize that it will work.
I did not realize that the condition for this is that I show me and make me vulnerable.
It happened to me nothing, I will only transparent and lovable to others.
Well, sometimes I get like this but also dizzy.
But even more, when I realize in hindsight that I am the last guy at Tango but not "so nice", but that I actually thought: "you wanker, stop me to abbern and pack your greasy charm one. I feel sick.
No, I will not a neck massage and I will not go drink with you, fuck off I sleep
only with women.
And if you were the last man on earth, you have no chance with me, so picture you of anything, and you save your energy. "
me it has been done, as Sara at the fair from this drunken, disgusting Nils has been excavated and has dismissed the so-as I always do the usual. In the end he allowed himself to seriously pick up his girlfriend. What a dud.
you told me that once someone has touched her ex and she is badly shot up and to type on it, until he lay on the floor.
Somehow I can just totally good . Understand
And once a teacher has asked her: Ms. Pierri just because impregnates a woman with the tongue?
I thought, I can now hear no more of this story knitting.
Putain de merde.
0 comments:
Post a Comment