not write up from - and learn to speak tender words
LOL.
ROFL.
HDL.
LG.
BF.BFF.
ILY.
VLLT.
EIG.
OMG.
WTF.
B-DAY.
Jaaaaaaaa, das ist die grausame Realität des Internets in der heutigen Zeit. Eigentlich der Schreibkultur überhaupt. SMS sind teuer, beim chatten geht es schneller... and if you write something by hand, it is sure to be something that is so boring and uninteresting that it's not worth it completely tender.
punctuation is overrated as well as right-upper and lower case completely.
course so everyone understands.
And if you're at it could be every second or spoken (or) written word of English.
I like English. I am also sure not to complicate things unnecessarily, and to take a long time.
But my dear people:
language is being used here and that goes only so many right when they fully exploits instead of mutilating them.
What moving words were because of your abbreviations?
What books or poems that have touched the world consisted of a weird mix of abbreviations and-mixed languages? Multicultural
to be is so fine, but do not overdo it since.
And another thing: exclamation points are not herd animals! (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
I understand that you subconsciously urge builds up times to use punctuation when they are otherwise completely ignored ...
but that is no reason to let go like a whole alien invasion on the reader .... or a special emergency escape me? (???)
I like to read good books. I am also sure that one should express certain things simple. I do not like it when people want to contribute intellectually by disgorge a foreign word at a time from the Untiefenn their vocabulary ...
... but neither it pleases me witness the increasing dumbing down and loss of human articulation to be.
In this sense BB,
or good German:
you soon and good
N8. I must say
0 comments:
Post a Comment