's she not my girlfriend
When I talked yesterday with Bushra, I became so few clear. She was three years ago with a woman, who still mourns after wildly even though the other has made after three months of closing.
Bushra has denied them for others (she's not my girlfriend) and she did not even hug as she lay in hospital.
She says it was their Muslim upbringing and she could not bear to stand by to be with a woman.
I wanted to know if it flap for the men and she said she could not even kissing. That would not work at all.
And with a woman she could not be together because she is too close and too deep. Apart from the obvious that most women are not so on it will be denied to the public.
So really about nothing, and I felt totally helpless when I heard this.
Today was incredibly nice and relaxed in the nursery, for which I am grateful. Fabian, Lena and I had great fun together.
For some reason I'm dead tired and I'm going to plant my new boxes, and then insert a Telefonierabend.
0 comments:
Post a Comment