understanding and care
I feel better already, thank God. I have slept in the last days infinitely more and now I notice that my strength back and my bustling.
The neighbors still have their shutters down, like they do not realize that it is cloudy and cool down.
I've thought a lot about how painful it was as a child to be isolated and to get understanding from no man's soul and a lot of nurturing care.
And it is still the need for it, that haunts me. It's like a crater in me and it hurts.
It's not gone by that I now already thirty 'm and adult. It remains determined because it is a human need, which all have. Have quite strong.
And I begin to have self-understanding for me and even good-natured and friendly to me, as I am about a small child.
Rech's top finds the desire for biscuits embarrassed because he has learned that there is less frustration and rejection if I suppress my needs. He does continue, that's a good idea even though I now have very different ways and loving people around me, which I am happy to help.
And right at the top is suspicious and no one wants to ask for something that is something to be against him.
Sure, if I a thousand times a request was refused.
reminds me of C's dramatic image of the outstretched, ending arm, which she will eventually cut off. But just as it is.
Yesterday I was depressed and I realized that it is because their plan all summer and I have nothing planned for Niederkaufungen. Somehow I must have once decided that the rich must be in fun. Only five days training to be enough, soso.
And I realized that I so desire to relax and have fun and games and fun, goodness gracious.
So I decided to give me a little to organize a holiday and the festival visit or from others in the Rheingau. And then I lived on ...
The world is so enticing and exciting, I want to be part of it, especially a lot of music, nature and dancing.
When I think back, it hurts me as my family has always been unkind to one another and is.
I decided not to participate in the activity, but did not know how it is different. So I decided to make myself invisible, intangible and far away from everyone.
was able to hurt me so bad unkindness. And now come back and see that there are places full of love and caring that I carry with me in the ...
It is usually too much. I still carry around with me my glass panels, which separates me from everything.
But it gets better. I notice it in little moments when I long can people look into the eyes without me uncomfortable. Or because I am more relaxed in the presence of others.
Or the fact that Anja and I went over 2 years group are friends at last. We both wanted from the beginning, but thought the other it might not be right ...
I want to passionately work on my recovery, every day. And I'm grateful that it works and that I feel myself again. My life is a garden that was once devastated but rather now the sun is shining and I am there and take care of everything. Now I'm grown up and knows how I treat the plants they need water, sun and fertilizer, pruning and rest breaks. It is quite clear.
And I give them what they need. Then it is inevitable that they grow and prosper.
0 comments:
Post a Comment