learning is a process of change
Today I was at Christopher's defense. In the sweltering midday heat, he has somehow managed to concentrate and keep a really inspiring presentation.
I liked it as it penetrates his subject and exuded an infectious enthusiasm.
Jürgen says yes, his little weakness was his vanity, but can not do it all seem so modest as a Jürgen from a Swabian Rev. dynasty.
It is a two-edged sword with the charisma. And I almost think that the older we get, with the greater knowledge of human nature and the ability to grow, not too much blinded. At least I hope
this
When I watched Chris Sun as he sprayed with sparkling eyes and clever phrases to be tossed, mustered with the rolled r and an intonation as a hardened actor, I thought how bad what about other things.
a sentence he said I was a little bit around with me "learning is a process of change," the I found beautiful.
Last night I dreamed about Dina, our Siamese cat, which disappeared when I was 6 years old. In my dream, she meowed at the ceiling and then jumped on me about it. But I could not wake up and was heavy as lead. She licked even with its rough tongue on my leg!
It all looked absolutely real Then I woke up and began to cry. The way I would have liked with 6 wept for her, but could not because I was petrified and I've never been weeping.
Now, we already go again. Something like
convinced me that we save every little feeling displaced until it comes up after 24 years and we flooded.
She was pretty as a picture with her light blue eyes. Christin
I have written, which was very liberating. It is not how it responds important was that I could express my sorrow and my affection. They are my feelings.
The funeral had been building up again, now I feel lighter and much better.
I certainly hope that they did not delete the mail.
has perhaps contributed to break with the third set also included. The violin sounds just like Christine childlike joy, an incredibly impulsive, lively chase through the forest and over the meadows.
Massoud has called tomorrow but I can not go dancing with him because I met Anja. And the day I'm going to go hiking with Jürgen, Catherine, and two friends of them. We want runerschippern the Neckar river and then walk back to Heidelberg.
I'll probably get seasick and vomit in the flow.
Jürgen and I have just been prepared for the picnic, pretty elaborate finger food.
I was mad at him because I was dressed and he has a trail of destruction across down through the kitchen. And then I've forgiven him because he likes Tim Fischer that I'm hearing right now addicted and his effeminate over-excited species is brilliantly simple.
It's good for me so it's good.
I fill my life with acivity that good for me and in between I'll get my old feelings for me, and be myself more each day But it's also a lonely and arduous affair.
Anja writes from the clinic that she was so sad and disappointed. It thus also has it just been obtained.
But these feelings are not kill, they transform us.
Larissa told me that she needs it, weeding to three days a week alone with their customers weeds, cut 8 hours a day hedge and so so that they can be alone and get along with them. Then it goes
her like me.
And I believe that soon the time will come where I no longer need so much. But I'll always need.
The villains, the plants are wet, the sweat, the mud and the cold.
It's good. And I can
slowly thaw and let people pass through to me.
It happens anyway in its own speed, I can never force it. Confidence in the world is growing like a young tree.
And learning is a process of change. I'm tired and uninspired
0 comments:
Post a Comment