Bruch's Violin Concerto No. 1
. My fuchsias are received and the gnawing at my teachers honor.
I want to go dancing and no one has time.
Actually, I'm just whining.
Anja 's weekend, Anna is also there and Jürgen anyway. Monday is the first mediation meeting in the ESG and Tuesday I go to Niederkaufungen. I'd better remember me. In addition, the CSD weekend and maybe I will go there.
I found my heart breaking for first violin concerto and hear it up and down. Played by Janine Jansen, who makes this so wonderful that I get goose bumps. It is pretty wild and yet so cheerful and down to earth. I want to see the fall in Frankfurt, as it is artist in residence grad.
Ok, I am grateful that there is so much that inspires me and takes and holds. That I make plans and meet people. And first just especially for Bruch's Violin Concerto.
In my mind's eye I see something like this a Caucasian landscape, an impetuous, lonely landscape, which also has something lovely. When meditating, listening to classical music and sex, I see landscapes, clouds, sky, sometimes even colors or patterns. If the strings are very present, I see more sky, with many more wind forest. And the piano makes leap like a man. For violas and Oboe I think of genteel elderly ladies. For Clarinet I have no opinion. When I think of cello Christian, although I never played.
I've seen today at work constantly in my mind's eye, it was very strange. And although its course to the casual way she runs. It always looked as if the existence of their natural form and as they would never stop.
So it is indeed somehow.
And they play the lady of the sea in the Orangerie, this "moderate interest" piece, as it has sometimes called. Some of their formulations have inexplicably baked.
I'm ready bed, where I can still hear break until my eyes close.
0 comments:
Post a Comment