Friday, July 9, 2010

Was 4 A Guy 2 Masterbate

the comforting language of the world

the staff meal I felt through and through: I am now in the third year in the nursery, this is a novelty, or I do not think it through as long somewhere.
And the bond that I feel to the other, even more strangely, to Brigitte, who wore a ruffled shirt and eight sided flowers to red lipstick is very strong.
She is a mother figure to become their unshakable, snotty strength and their never-ending interest in people, their customers. I share this interest in the clinic and I know exactly who is who.
Yesterday was access to the nearby with his hands and I was almost too much. Because I could stand for something not good, though I will indeed just that
So I am grateful for these changes toward greater closeness and stability, even if the often tedious and annoying.

I am very uncomfortable felt for some time. I look back and see very much that I deeply regret.
I'm writing hardly at Julia, and no longer by my beloved Roland, with Nina or Jenny. Louder People that I dismiss out of my life because I have guilt and shame, in which I run away, rather than apart, me to take heart and:
cherish the precious relationships in my life and maintain my efforts to Hen and as a viable network of stable fellow Rotarians.
Especially with Julia, I find it terribly difficult, right at the top says that they are very good on a stupid cow like me can do without, then he begins to devalue
etc. Then there is only one battlefield and I turn away and will have nothing to do with it.
And I just want some kind Julia's view hear laughter and see their behavior, which is never malicious, but always good natured.
And as I'm concerned they can keep an impromptu lecture me about football and work out their gambling debts, no matter.
And I want them to even get to know Laura, even if I should be ashamed in the land, after all, they know all the nasty details of how I made inglorious end and Julia had cheated ..
Surely it can not be that the shame me so bending it to be bigger than my friendship and that they controlled me. I need
Empathy for the needs that I have tried to meet me at the time.
autonomy, vitality, deep connection, contact with my sleeping life, sexual expression.
It's okay. And really bad seal and I do it but only when I tell Julia now a second time and am hiding from it.
back I would. Alone.

I am missing somewhere to be out and sleep on a summer night in a meadow.
Thomas Merton wrote:

"The night was very dark. The rain surrounded the whole cabin with its enormous virginal myth, a whole world of Mystery, full of rumors. Imagine this: All this talk down passes, sold nothing, no one judged soaked, the big pile of dead leaves, soaking the trees, filling the gullies and crannies of the wood with water , wash the areas where the men have cleared the hill.
what a state is completely alone to sit in the woods, at night, nourished by this wonderful, unintelligible, perfectly innocent talk, the comforting language in the world of entertainment that the rain oneself ... "

0 comments:

Post a Comment