Monday, July 19, 2010

California Hunting Misdemeanors

wasted lifeblood

I woke up very early so excited. After Niederkaufungen! Until Sunday! I will return to the top of relaxation and Wohligsein, this much is for sure.
Yesterday was the first meeting of the mediation group and I was rushed and worn on, I had the key and had to be on time.
pulsed And during the evening and yet another peace and goodwill as pure elixir of life through me. I was moved to tears several times (we gave Julia empathy, which had made a mistake at work and self-condemned for it and could not sleep and so).
And it's summer.
Sunday I was walking with Sara at the Jewish Museum and the Main. The rest of the day we spent in the cafe and talked about Liebighaus God and the world.
Julia called yesterday and I'm looking forward to soon to visit again. Then I will get to know Laura ...
I'm going to now approve a sumptuous breakfast and then pack.
All is well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment