How funny that I did for my yesterday's dream during the day managed to get my training grant worth 500 €.
The clerk questioned me about my monthly income and was clearly shocked. She then looked at me sympathetically, has not even tried to remain neutral.
I was amused because I do not feel the lack. I always have enough. And I'm grateful for my first gained life.
I need neither a car nor a flat. I need a vacation in the Maldives and I do not need technical equipment that is up to each state.
for this sincere modesty, I am very grateful because it makes me free.
The meeting house in Niederkaufungen is run by a small group within the community, where sustainable living is extremely important. And Monika said it had already happened much before the throw something or buy new.
This finds expression in a facility that is imbued with the spirit of practicality and repeatedly repaired.
The furniture is also from granny and the bedding in all retro patterns. The radio in the bathroom that looks like an old people's receiver has an antenna wire from a clothes bar and the porcelain knob on the rope of the rainwater toilet is obviously broken once in a hundred pieces and was glued with love.
The house itself is an old half-timbered house, crooked and crooked and creaking musty smell.
For me this is the spirit of freedom.
The freedom of the thumb of consumerism.
same freedom I've seen in the garden in France. As there
the septic tank from the toilet clogged, we have not called about a company that would have pumped free anything. We have in a corner of the new arboretum dug a hole drumrum made mobile wood walls and that was the new toilet. In case of rain you could even hook up an umbrella.
And so we waited until the bacteria in the septic tank ACTING again with their work ...
arises What is a creative, an indulgent, an appreciative World without perfectionism and without sterility.
I just read about America TC Boyle and find it again and again the horror of plastic packaged, stinking rich, highly polished, brutal world that cuts itself from nature and from poverty, from the reality of exploitation.
A world in which all drive around in their Porsche Cayenne tanks and in an increasingly rapid downward movement of the increased comfort, pay homage to the unbridled consumption and the complete detachment of all sentient and living.
is in me an impulse to jump quickly to life with all the immaturity that I bring. As if I would understand, I can be so calm and allowed me to try anyway.
I also want a crooked little house and a garden full of weeds. Where hoglets schnupfeln in the bushes and puffing, breaks down the porch and hang around relaxed people in the area. Where fireflies flit through the twilight, it is very very quiet and someone in the kitchen baking cakes for all. So far I'm
, I need quite a lot of preparation but perhaps it is enough to just start.
In the picture: the invitation to Jürgens and my party. We have photographed giggling yesterday in the yard, because of better light conditions.
0 comments:
Post a Comment