Mild
a long day. Larissa has bad ashamed. I wanted to speak first on Thursday and then I have to Vincent's lesson thought to be at the mercy and the protection that is to the other person does not like to run and to task. And
to CSF, which states that it depends on the connection. So I thought, I just let them and greet them kindly. And then they came and asked me whether they should bring water and then she told me I should let the casting time and stress I am not (!) And we have our little stories told and there was a connection there.
It was clear that she was mega embarrassing and if I had addressed it, they'd be right back "forced" to have been too hard to make.
But it was ok because I'm not bent, I was compensated for all the time and in good spirits and I just looked to see what happens. And the big difference was that I always used to feel uncomfortable and afraid of their Maßregelei've had in me now and rest, and good-doing my thing. And when they come to me stupid, I tell her this and then I'll just soft again and I'm nice to her because it is not my way, to punish people. Who punished punished himself
Just got back from Eberstadt where I was eating with Anna and her husband. I will miss them so. And Chris knows all the books I've read before, and we have a lot of conversation.
Vincent called me on the phone at times to say hello and we talked for 5 minutes and I think he did not understand the half. Very refreshing.
I am grateful that I'm in the flow and I'm grateful that I hold no longer as in Hanna and C, not even to Femke. All people who remove themselves from me.
writes But my mother alerted she was worried because I have so long to write. (A few days). It's good but it does not do as good as it had done that when I was small and the largest and most important thing in the world to me.
I would again meditate more.
0 comments:
Post a Comment