Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Windowblinds 7 Installation Directory



What a wonderful rainy, cozy, day off! I realize that I try not need me to drive to anything because I'm so dreamy and relaxed, and wasted that I did not want to spoil this sacred state.
The week belongs to Niederkaufungen the most beautiful in my life, that's for sure.
I am grateful for so many that I can make a list:

-confidence in the group, it allows four of us has to speak honestly and above all about what happens to us is
- the touching, holding hands tangible link between us
- the constant encouragement to stand up for himself, "to go for themselves," as the latest trend CSF expression for is, 0)
- while the needs of others in sight
- the clarity that we could practice
- parental energy of Monika and Klaus Peter, touch my heart for making me so many make up for in experience can
- the immense empathy, understanding and acceptance
- the fun of singing, dancing and massaging Meditating and playing the group to cuddle puppies are
- that I understood how great and my unfulfilled need for depth and intensity
- the tears before the group
- the self-love that grows and grows
- the space for all the fears and concerns and to express convictions

Now I'm back here and have lots of plans. But today I need a lot of loitering and Gammeln and slowly making.
It was also exhausting.
And I dreamed that I missed my flight, which cost 500 € because I have calculated the time to just me and the car is driven off in his face.
The amazing thing was that I had dreamed of something for the first time without me to wind in a dream and paralyzed with fear to be like.
I was quite calm, I saw how close the doors, have felt that I hinrennen not fast enough. And it was ok. I've accepted it and me not even torn. I was sad and full of regret, but that is not toxic but pain sweet pain ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment