goodnight, sleep tight
I was with Hanna in the pit, again at the nudist beach, she had to pick me up by car and unload at the lake. After 2 days of eating nothing I was not fit enough for anything beyond.
I'm not gone down. But instead I almost had a heart attack than in the water a arms length, thick snake vorbeiwedelte. I thought, I do not see properly. After that, I'm obviously not gone into the water ...
The last time I have not seen this in Sweden, a floating line. There she was even bigger and scarier.
unfortunately today I have become aware of why I'm always so tense on lakes. Actually, I think so whatever, that I will be drawn every moment of some Loch Ness monster down.
due course, grandpa, we often went swimming together at the lake when I was little.
No wonder I still feel panic.
Well, now I can practice times yes, maybe it will eventually improve.
Or should I stay on the shore, the others go into the water to the water-snakes and monsters, if they find it so great.
As Hanna took me home, I was overcome with a deep sadness because she'll be back in early August. That seems eternal. And
Tänni is gone too. I see you before i go for a few days after Niederkaufungen.
My mother writes incredibly long mails and it is amazing that she admits, as she was unkind and even tells of her childhood.
That they been to a children's leisure and was crying all the other children with homesickness have not only them. And because the others were then taken by the caregivers on her lap and comforted, she has done so when she would cry to get out care.
has taken me to the heart of that story.
Good night, sleep tight.
We are all small, love-hungry girl.
0 comments:
Post a Comment